Aug 22, 2011

English:

Tessa - an audience of SHARING-COMIC said  " It is naive to think that people won't distribute your files just because you put a lot of effort into it. Just think about the scanlation groups [how much effort they put into the files they share] and yet you can find hundreds of other sites that share their files even if they ask people not to. So they came with another idea: "you can share our files, but credit the site where you got them". Why not do the same? My suggestion is: do this if you like doing it, but don't expect people to not share this. It's 100% impossible. We're talking about internet here where everyone shares everything."

I have to recognize that what she said is completely right. Moreover, I really really don't want to close SHARING-COMIC, so I have a way to solve this problem and hope people will conform to SHARING-COMIC's rule.


"People can share files on SHARING - COMIC to any website, but please give credits to the address of the site SHARING-COMIC where people get them. "


P.S.: I'm sincerely sorry Tessa because I used your message without asking permission.

Vietnamese - Tiếng Viêt

Cách giải quyết duy nhất cho vấn đề mang truyện ra khỏi SHARING-COMIC mà không cần xin phép:

"Mọi người có thể mang truyện trên SHARING-COMIC đến bất kì trang web nào đều được, nhưng nhớ ghi rõ địa chỉ website của SHARING-COMIC, nơi bạn đã lấy truyện. Mọi người vui lòng thực hiện đúng nội quy của SHARING-COMIC. Chân thành cảm ơn."

{ 8 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I am so glad you took this solution & not decide to close down the site! Looking forward to more Chinese raws on this site ^_^
    Once again thank you very much for ur hardwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad that you're not going to close this site, I really love it.. I work on uploading romaji lyrics in a website, I put a lot of effort to look for mistakes and correct it.. but people just copy it and paste it even though I say not to. So the only solution was, only put direct link to my blog, not put lyrics with the link, because then people wouldn't visit my blog.. but really most people won't credit.. I've seen a lot, and I'm sure that there's a lot more than I can imagine.. I had to talk with the person by mail to not copy and paste and they nicely put the link, and apologized to me and I'm very thankful, but I know that there's like thousand of people doing it without permission, so I was thinking of closing my blog, but I'm not, because there's a lot of innocent people that respect my rules, so I keep on uploading romaji lyrics^^
    Just saying because, it's the same case~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, no problem. Glad I could be of some use to you :) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vậy có phải trả phí để tải comic về ko ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Arianna

    Không bạn à. Những files trên SHARING-COMIC đều free, nếu bạn muốn mang những files này đi đâu đều được nhưng có điều kiện đính kèm đó là bạn bắt buộc phải ghi rõ nguồn truyện này được lấy từ sharing-comic.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. vậy thì ok ^^! Cảm ơn bạn rất nhiều. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay ^^!~ Please don't close down the site. I would cry for ten days or more if it really happen... Anyway, thank so much for ur hard work
    ................From one of your big fan :x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the hard work.

    I understand how frustrating it is when people just do not heed your words. But it's good that these people are of the minority. The majority still loves and appreciates your hard work. :)

    Do continue and we will all support you. Have a good day~

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -