Mar 11, 2014



Description
From Chibi Manga:

"That was the highest fever I never had. Because of those guys."
When I entered in high school I met the team of “tsubasa ga oka D.C” Those guy were so problematic but looked like Host! That’s what I thought at the beginning…
“…bet with us Alice, bet with us!”
“I’m going to ridicule you guys!”
“Let’s make a deal. If I lose, you’ll have my first kiss”
If it’s Takeru-kun, I can bet anything. I can give him every “first things” of my life.

Alternative title: 愛麗絲微熱38℃
Genre(s)  : Shoujo, Romance, Sport
Author(s):  KOKORO Ayumi
Artist(s)  :  KOKORO Ayumi
Volume(s): 4 (Complete)
Download :
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol1 - Mirror  
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol2 - Mirror 
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol3 - Mirror 
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol4end - Mirror 

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. i cannot reach the website, it says dns adress not found

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot reach the website, it says dns adress not found

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -