Apr 2, 2012

 It's annoying when some people ask me what the password is. Why you guys don't see on the horizontal navigation bar on the top, I had put the password next to "Recent Updates". Please don't ask me this silly question so far. All messages asking the password will be ignored.

P.S.: At present, I'm extremely busy for the internship job so I will temporarily stop posting new manga(s) as well as replying your comments for the time being; however, I will try to spend the time to re-upload the broken downloading link. I'm sincerely sorry for these conveniences.

{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. it's ok, you have your responsibilities in life and i think majority of us will understand. Thank you for the hard work up til now, hope u come back soon......good luck! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks a lot for all your hard work. It pissed me off too when I saw people asking for the password. How can anyone miss it it's on the navigation bar on the top, this really makes me think people are just too lazy to even bother to look up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the time you need, we are grateful for all your uploads and updates but the real thing must come first....that's life ;D
    THANK'S A LOT^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will ask my younger sister to post new manga on this blog instead of me. Hope you guys won't have to wait too long. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your hard work and the willingness to share your leisure time to upload mangas.

      Delete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -