Apr 2, 2012

 It's annoying when some people ask me what the password is. Why you guys don't see on the horizontal navigation bar on the top, I had put the password next to "Recent Updates". Please don't ask me this silly question so far. All messages asking the password will be ignored.

P.S.: At present, I'm extremely busy for the internship job so I will temporarily stop posting new manga(s) as well as replying your comments for the time being; however, I will try to spend the time to re-upload the broken downloading link. I'm sincerely sorry for these conveniences.

5 Responses so far.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -