Mar 6, 2012


Description
From Chibi Manga:
This feeling is not friendship.
I feel unsafe...
Because I love you so much...
I want to touch you deeply...

Alternative Title: 他和我的秘密事(汤町深)
Author(s) : YUMACHI Shin
Artist(s)   : YUMACHI Shin
Genre(s)  : Shoujo, Romance
Volume(s): 1 (Complete)
Download: 
[RAW- Chinese] ->  Chapter 1- Mirror 
[RAW- Chinese] ->  Chapter 2-3 - Mirror
[RAW- Chinese] ->  Chapter 4-5 Mirror 
[RAW- Chinese] ->  Chapter 6-8end Mirror (*new*)

{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. What is the password I have to fill in to open the file?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I download it? I'm sorry if it's a very stupid question. (I know the password it's at the upper left corner of this page but where is it used?) The page also says I have exceeded the download for my IP address I haven't even started. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will use it when unzipping the file

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -