Feb 1, 2012

Genre(s) : Romance,  Smut
Author(s): AONO Tamami
Artist(s)  : AONO Tamami
Volume   :  1 (Complete)
Download :
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol1end (*fixed*)

{ 19 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. link on that site was error :( I can't download it
    Would you please upload another mirror ?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??? I have still downloaded it normally.
    Sorry, this is not my manga so I can't post i on my blog but I can send it to your via- mail. Just let me know your via-mail. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes , please send mirror for me !! here my email :
    bonj_bunny@yahoo.com

    thank you !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't download it from both the links either:(
    Would you mind sending me the file via-mail too? My email is yuppi_sos@yahoo.com

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i really want to read this manga oneshot, but i can't download it, can you send it to my email please. thank you so very much =)

    tammyfox432@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Hey wassup!
    I wasn't able to deliver this file to your via-mail. I don't know why it always informs the error. Please give me your various via-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. try this email. ngoc_nghiem92@yahoo.com, that should work. thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. could you send to me too, because i can't download it. this is my email rtio80@yahoo.com
    thank you so much
    i really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. please send to me too, thank you :D
    my email: rj7u@yahoo.com.vn

    ReplyDelete
  10. ilove_bubblegumpop@yahoo.com

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mirror --> http://uploaded.to/file/180hwxn8

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can someone upload it in other site?? Maybe mediafire or 4shared?? I tried to download it from the mirror link, but it didn't work for me.. >.<

    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello can you send it to me too, please thank you
    lanz_trapnest@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, i really want to read this manga, but i can't download it, can you send me too. thank you so much =)

    This is my email sheevaorlando@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey... can you send it to me too, please thank you
    hoa_samac0_0@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Can you send it to me too, please thank you very much!!!!!
    sbrodolina75@tin.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. seem this is kinda popular here so i want to try and read :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi,I can't download it ,Can you send it to me,thank you
    phonglinh9991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -