Dec 10, 2011

Description
From StarryHeaven:
Every time I fall in love I always act really worried! I want to get to know you and get closer to you! I’ll stay strong and get closer to you even though my heart keeps pounding. Please, tell me all about your good times, your happiness, your pain and your love…! 


Alternative Title : 愛され上手計画 (天丸ゆう)
Author(s) : TENMARU Yuu
Artist(s)   : TENMARU Yuu
Genre(s)  : Romance, Josei, Smut
Volume(s):  1 (Complete)
Download:
[RAW- Japanese] -> Vol1end - Mirror

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -