Nov 21, 2011


Alternative Title: Haitoku no Kiss
Author(s) : Anne Mather
Artist(s)   : FUJITA Kazuko
Genre(s)  : Romance, Josei
Volume    : 1 (Complete)
Download:
[RAW- Japanese] -> Vol1end - Mirror

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I have a comment regarding how the pw is set up. I was wondering if you could put the pw for when downloading the mangas instead of when you view it. I don't know about the others but I got really frustrated when every time I was about to see the next chapter of the manga I had to put in the pw. After a while I just erased everything. Could u please find a way to modify the pw situation, I think a better way is to have it when you're downloading instead of when you're viewing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about this inconvenience, but I won't change my mind because of 2 reasons. Firstly, I set up the password when opening & viewing manga in order to protect my files, not downloading links. Secondly, setting up the password when downloading manga is easy to face the broken link more than other ways.

    I will consider many various ways to modify this situation. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. why dont you post them on mediafire uploading and hotfire are too hard to download T__T

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -