Oct 3, 2011


Description
From StarryHeaven:

I’m Anna. I’m 14 years old and I’ve just entered the ninth grade. Sou and Hinata, who live in the same apartment complex as me, are my childhood friends and we’re all the same age. I thought that from now on we’d become even closer friends, but then Sou suddenly did that to me…!!

Alternative Title: 媚力男孩梦恋曲
Author (s) : HIROSE Mihoko
Artist(s)    : HIROSE Mihoko
Genre(s)   : Romance, Comedy, Shoujo, School Life
Volume(s) :  7 (On-going)
Download :
[Eng] -> Chapter 1-18
[RAW- Chinese] -> Chapter 17 - 33 - Mirror
[RAW- Chinese] -> Chapter 34 - Mirror 
[RAW- Chinese] -> Chapter 35 - Mirror 
[RAW- Chinese] -> Chapter 37-40 - Mirror 
[RAW- Chinese] -> Chapter 41 - Mirror (*new*)

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. I absolutely love Stardust Wink even though I only started reading it yesterday.
    For the first time, the supposedly cute female protagonist truly is cute in my eyes. Her actions aren't always the best and she tends to react quite emotionally (like most female protagonists in shoujou mangas) but her ignorance is understandable as she is only 14. (If she was 17 and acted that way I would be extremely annoyed.)

    Thanks for all the information, I'm glad I found this blog. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -