Sep 6, 2011


Alternative Title: 难驯俏佳人
Author(s) :  TATENO Makoto
Artist(s)   :  TATENO Makoto
Genre(s)  :  Shoujo
Volumes  :  2 (Complete)
Download:
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol1-2end  - Mirror

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. thanks for sharing

    i wait to see this manga long time

    Sincerely thanks~~ ^o^

    and reply you message:

    It does not matter max for sharing and help me find LOVE SICK I really thanks Renesmee !


    but i wish 月光序曲 author:Ok Sae Rom this manga's link could you give me?

    I'm not sure I urge you and I just have not issued information Because i didn't see sent message whether so if you cannot give me reply
    i don‘t know it sorry...

    now you tell me you’re verybusy so As much as possible to bother you

    T T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renesmee this manga picture was too small

    could you Slightly larger adjustment Volume01 but The same pixel quality it thank you~

    Smmple:http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/autumn4848/01.jpg

    http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i350/autumn4848/06.jpg

    thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -