Jul 25, 2011

Description
A story about a young maid who is clumsy and always manages to get herself in trouble. One day, she spills a drink over a scary-looking, but incredibly handsome hotel client! He demands that she repay him... but in what form? 


Author(s) : NAKAGAKI Tomoe
Artist(s)   : NAKAGAKI Tomoe
Genre(s)  : Adult, Shoujo, Romance, Smut
Volume(s) : 3 (Complete)
--> Thanks to "Happy_Day" for sharing this manga with my blog.
Download: 
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol1- 3end - Mirror

{ 12 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I found this comic so long time. I'm so grateful your work ^^! Look forward to your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, someone required me to find this manga,but I couldn't find it anywhere. When Happy-Day shared it to me, I was really surprised and pleasant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you find more this author's comic? I like Nakagaki Tomoe' comic - beautiful picture and grateful content^^.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From now on I will pay attention to this author.Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your hard work:D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you really Rensmee I was really searching for this manga but when I didn't find the raw I stopped reading it so Thank you again for your hard work I really appreciate it XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we should thank "Happy_Day because she shared this manga with me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't download on these server. I want to see last chapter. If you don't mind you can upload on other server or send it to me by email (ngan1722@gmail.com). I'm apologise for bothering you and thank you. I really like your website cause I can find everything I can't. Do your best. Thank you for your hard work. Have a nice rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi did someone send it to you?, i am trying to download, and i cant TT_TT

      Delete
  9. Hi, can someone send me the link? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please update the link! or Can someone post a copy of it.....I am really curious about the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir link above is not working so can you please send working link in my email anil27share@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -