May 1, 2011

Description
From Midnight Scans:

I'm always into trouble since you’re impertinent, a bit perverted but cute.
My mind is driving me mad by being attracted to a handsome youth who is 4 years younger than me!
Please teach me!!

On the hinge of recession, Tamako joins a household chores company, "Smile Maid". Having an affair will make her lose her job. Uehara is her next job place, and its only son, Yuu-kun tells her that he knows how to cover the affair.
The partner who will evaluate her works is a high school student who always makes Tamako’s heart skip a beat!!

Alternative Title: 愛了才准走 (織田綺)
Genre(s) :  Romance, Josei, Smut
Author(s): ODA Aya
Artist(s)  : ODA Aya
Volumes  : 2 (Complete)
--> Sorry, I only find the second volume of this manga. 
Download : 
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol2end - Mirror

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hi, Thanks for posting the comic. Hope that you can find vol 1. (I can't find it too)
    Can you post other comics by Oda Aya too? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it has some problem with the file, can you check it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The status of that file is good, but if you meet the problem with Uploading.com, I will apply another link

    http://hotfile.com/dl/117206071/8108859/Koi_o_Suru_made_Kisanai__Vol2_end_raw.rar.html

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -