Jun 23, 2011

Description
From Nevermore Scans:

I'm Anzai Mako, 15 years old. This spring I'm going to start a wonderful life at high school... or at least I was supposed to! There's a Host club of young and good-looking rich men that do such odd jobs!! Suddenly I was snatched away by their leader?!

Alternative Title: 花美男之吻
Genre(s)   :  Romance, Shoujo, School Life
Author(s)  : YUUKI Nachi
Artist(s)    : YUUKI Nachi
Volume(s) : 3 (Complete)
Download :
[ENG] -> Chapter 1-2
[RAW- Chinese] ->
Chapter 1-3 - Mirror

{ 6 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hi Renee if you have time would you mind teaching me how to display recent posts with thumbnails like you did on your blog?
    Thanks a lot. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are 3 volumes, not a volume^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right. I checked Japanese version. There are 3 volumes all. I just wonder the word "End" in the last page of chapter 3. What does it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To display recent posts with thumbnails,please enter your blog -> Design -> Add a gadget -> Type "Recent" in SEARCH FOR GADGETS. There are 3 "Recent Posts" found. Please seek "Recent Posts" by Bloggerplugins.org.

    After that, you can learn about making "Recent Posts" from
    http://www.bloggerplugins.org/2010/09/random-posts-widget-for-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Renesmee,
    You know, I can't to download the files in chinese. The server that you use do not permit me to download it. Can you change the server, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't understand the language on the raw, well maybe because its chinese :D I want an english raw of it :'< please gimme some :">

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -