Apr 23, 2011


Description
From Midnight Scans:

Ever since the school entrance ceremony, Sayako, a high school student, has been wary of her classmate Rou who is in the same committee. However, Rou harbors the secret of his true identity. Sayako's body began to change, and she realizes that her peaceful days are over. As the gears quietly turn, the frightening door of fate opens! 

Genre(s)   :   Supernatural, Romance, Shoujo, Smut
Author (s) :  OSAKABE Mashin
Artist(s)    :  OSAKABE Mashin
Volume(s):  7 (Complete)
Download:  
[RAW- Japanese] -> Vol 1+ 2/ Vol 3+ 4/ Vol 5+ 6/ Vol 7end

{ 9 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. thank you so much!!!!!!!!
    i love the mangaka and i've been searching for this manga everywhere! so thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you help me? I have been searching for Gekka Mugentan for a VERY Long time. Can you send me a link or share with me any info this manga. Please And Thank you!

      Delete
  2. wow, I've been dying to see this manga, after volume 1 was scanlated in English, thanks so much for sharing Renesmee!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, can you please check vol 2? I already downloaded this twice but only vol 1 is uploaded in the first link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked it. Everything is completely okay.
    This is vol 2 from mediafire
    http://www.mediafire.com/?90sndd060b3s3md

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renesmee,
      Can you help me? I am searching for any info about Gekka Mugentan, scans or the manga to buy or read. Please email me at rachel.bergez@gmail.com
      Please & Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Hello. I feel exactly the same way you do - am DYING to get the rest of the story. I'm also looking to buy hard copies, even if they're in Japanese. I wish someone were working on finishing the translations, but ... If you're still looking for it and know someone who can translate, for what it's worth, I recently found the Japanese raws on archive.org and am trying to download. You might want to give that a go. Good luck, and I'll post back if I find a translated copy of all volumes.

      Delete
  5. That's more like it. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the downloading page is down

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -