Jan 7, 2011



Description
From Intercross:

Hiro-kun and Icchan are both very important childhood friends to Akane. She thought they would always and forever be good friends, but... 

Alternative Title: 隔壁的情敌 (白石由希)
Author(s) : SHIRAISHI Yuki
Artist(s)   : SHIRAISHI Yuki
Genre(s)  : Shoujo, Romance, School Life
Volume(s): 2 (Complete)
Download:

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hello! I was really happy when I stumbled upon your site. I really appreciate what you are doing here. Can you please do me a favour and reupload this? The link seems to have died. Thank you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't yet pay Internet service. That's why I can't access internet within 2 days. Please wait in several days. I will re-upload it as the soonest time as possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your quick reply! and yes! I'll wait patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I'd like to inform you that the links are dead. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -