Dec 25, 2010


Alternative Title: 今夜我想喝醉 (時山初芽)
Author(s) : TOKIYAMA Hajime
Artist(s)   : TOKIYAMA Hajime
Genre(s)  : Shoujo, Romance, Smut
Volume(s): 1 (Complete)
Download:
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol1end - Mirror (*new*)

{ 6 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Renesmee please help!!
    I would like to create a menu bar under the header and a search box just like yours but can't find a pleased guidance through google searching. If you have free time could you give me some links that have the best instructions for this? Your helps are highly appreciated (*^*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. * About a menu bar under the header,
    1) If you don't use the template of blogger, please read instruction at "http://tips.blogdoctor.me/2007/11/create-navigation-menu-bar.html"

    2) If you use the template of blogger, please read instruction at "http://bloggerindraft.blogspot.com/2010/01/pages-come-to-blogger-in-draft.html"

    *) I will send a search box's code to you. Please send your email by contact me on horizontal menu because this code is not allowed posting on comment box (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent you an email please check your mail box asap
    Thanx a bunch !!
    ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanna let you know I received the code and the search box works very well! Sorry for the trouble anyway, I'm really grateful *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome
    You can ask me anything related the blog and if I know I will tell you.We share what we know in order to improve our better blog.That's what all I think (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you said that. Actually my old blog template was kinda hard to deal with (+_+) hence I sought for another one, and it satisfied me well :D. Also it has a prepared search box which can show you many things related to the search queries, include unlabelled posts as well. Feel free to let me know if you'd like to get the code or ask me anything that I can help.^^

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -