Jan 5, 2011



Description
From Midnight Scans:

Despite being in the same class as Takigawa-san, we only started talking after two weeks. And just as I thought, "Takigawa-san" is the glasses-wearing genius who graduated from the same junior high as me. He's Daisuke, whom I loved so much. Even though I called him by his first name before, now I call him by his surname. Then one day, the homeroom teacher ordered me to have Daisuke tutor me...?!

Contains work like:

Megane no Koiwazurai
Kimi ni atsui kiss.
Hazukashii hodo, kimi to.
Juuyoku egotism
Amore! 

Author(s) : YUUHI Ryuu
Artist(s)   : YUUHI Ryuu
Genre(s)  : Shoujo, Romance
Volume(s): 1 (Complete)
Download:
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol1end

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Hello The Link is down, could you reloaded it please?

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -