Oct 25, 2010



Description
from fictiondb:
I, Maggie Romer, am about to teach my new boss a lesson he won't soon forget. The minute he took over my company and fired my friend Sam, John Richard Worthington became my enemy.

But this man has many sides. Turns out the sexy man I've been dating, whom I mistook for a plumber, is none other than Worthington! Fortunately his interest in me fits perfectly into my master plan. You see, I designed a program that will make him wildly attracted to me. And when the mighty man falls, well, let's just say revenge will be mighty sweet.... 

Author(s) : Judith McWilliams
Artist(s)   : FUJIMARU Hiroko
Genre(s)  : Romance, Josei
Volume    : 1 (Complete)
Download:

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thank you for uploading this manga. I love harlequin mangas. I hope you can keep working on them. I really appreciate what you are doing. Thanks a lot :x.
    P/S: Are you Vietnamese? Do you live in VN right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will.

    I found a lot of Harlequin mangas, however just a few mangas were the good content, the good drawing.

    If you'd like, I will apply the website's name having plenty of Harlequin mangas to you.

    For your questions I'm Vietnamese and live in Hochiminh city. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, ra zậy . Chi cũng sống ở thành phố Hồ Chí Minh nè (cùng là đồng hương hehehhe). Chi muốn cám ơn bạn trực tiếp lâu rùi nhưng không có dịp ^^
    Mangas là niềm đam mê của Chi khi còn nhỏ nên khi trang web của bạn ra đời Chi thật sự rất vui (mỗi ngày đều mong lên trang web của bạn sau part time job)
    Còn về trang Web Harlequin mangas mà bạn muốn giới thiệu có fai là trang web Natsuyume hok? Chi đã thử register nhưng hok download dc (Chac la hok du privilege T_T)
    Any way, Cám ơn bạn nhiều nhiều lắm :x .Chi sẽ lun ủng hộ trang web của bạn.
    P/s: Chi có thể cám ơn bạn bằng cách click vào advertisement đúng hok? bao lau thì dc hả bạn ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. E cũng rất thích những manga c post, chỉ đọc summary thôi mà đã thích rồi. Nhưng tiếc là không có bản tiếng anh, e lại chả hiểu mô tê tiếng Nhật hay Trung Quốc gì hết, hjx!!!

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -