Feb 1, 2011



Alternative Title:  挑逗LOVERS
Genre(s)  : Shoujo, Romance, Smut
Author (s): Chika
Artist(s)   : Chika
Volumes  :  2 (Complete)
Download:

{ 7 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Anonymous08 July, 2010

    don't you have v01! i just wanna know the early story! but thanks for v02!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this manga. It's really good. Do you know where I can read volume 1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I just find volume 2. This manga is very difficult to find. I have coincidentally found this manga's volume 2. I promise that if I find volume 1, I will post up immediately. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah really thanks :) Your site is awesome i`m so happy i can see all that manga :) i really like the smutty one (blush) :) thanks for your hard work i hope you will make us happy many many years ahead :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol
    I also crazy about smut mangas. Chika is one of mangaka whom I like. I found Chika's one more manga and will post it next days. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyyyy that`s awesome :) xxexex i love youuuu really :) i`m so into smut manga :) the stories are so cute and realistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. finally u got v01! Thnx.

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -