Jul 13, 2010



Genre(s)  :  Shoujo, Romance, Smut
Author(s):   YOKOTA Kumi
Artist(s)   :  YOKOTA Kumi
Volume   :  1(Complete)
Download:

{ 6 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Ah i`m so exited :) wayyyy that was so good i liked it so much , no I LOVE IT!!!!! Keep it up you are feeling our hearts with sweet emotions :) can`t wait for other smutties :) Kiss and hug from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Saintcat
    In my blog has two more manga which have the same author. Under every post always has tags or you can enter " table of content" on menu to find. And if you are a new person, I advice you to drop by "Guidances on blog" to know how to use "e-read" and how effectively to search in "table of content" . (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lot of smutty mangas! BTW, I just noticed that your nick is the same as the daughter of Edward and Bella in twilight series... Are you a fan of the series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I enjoy reading Twilight seires and Harry Potter series. Stephenie Meyer described Renesmee extremely beautiful, splendid so I want to name it into my nickname. In my opinion,I expect these authors' next series, stories.(*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I see! I did also like the character of Renesmee, she is kind of different ;P.
    Anyway, thank you for the awesome guide for e-read8. I would like to ask you something: It often happens to me that I can see a part of the volume in eread and then it closes and I have a message in chinese that say that I have to be VIP (?). Could you help me please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuka,
    I don't know how I can help you. I mean I often don't use e-read 8.0 because of a few of reasons. I just use it when I want to download stk file from Isoshu web. And when I want to read stk file, I will use e-read 6.0 by English. It is easier than the other. I'm sorry (*O*)

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -