Jun 25, 2010



Title         :  叶法子 [掠奪愛]
Genre(s)  : Shoujo
Author (s): KANOU Noriko
Artist(s)   : KANOU Noriko
Volume   : 1 (Complete)

Please click on the advertisement on this blog instead of your thankfulness.

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hi Renesmee,

    I can't download when I click on vol1end[raw]. It sends me to a blogger page where you need to login with a google account. I did that but I still can't access. Can you tell me what to do?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, It's my fault. I forget copying the right link. I will repair immediately. Thank for your reminding. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -