Jun 21, 2010


Description
From Midnight Scans:
He is my childhood friend and is always around me, but not only that, Ken is obsessed with kissing! Because of that, even today, I don’t have a boyfriend, and I don’t even have a first love!
I have a feeling that I will fall in love soon!
It turns out that I will be dating the super handsome transfer student, Kazuki!! But, then, a huge battle started between Ken and Kazuki?!

Alternative Title:  别用身体束缚我
Genre(s)  :   Romance, Shoujo, Smut
Author (s):   KIMOTO Yuuki
Artist(s)   :   KIMOTO Yuuki
Volume   :  1 (Complete)
Download:

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thanks a lot for all the raws , I hope you are having great holidays, thanks a lot and Happy 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're, too
    Have a nice holidays.
    Happy New Year 2011. ^^
    (*O*)

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -