Jun 4, 2010



Description
From Midnight Scans:
When I was only 8 years old, I was attracted to Hagane, who was accepted into our house as the son of a servant. But is duty the only reason why Hagane listens to what I say...? I can’t understand how you feel because invisible chains bind you... 

Alternative Title: θ–”θ–‡δΉ‹ιŽ–
Genre(s)   :  Romance, Shoujo, School Life, Smut
Author (s) :  OSAKABE Mashin
Artist(s)    :  OSAKABE Mashin
Volumes   : 3 (Complete)
Download:
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol 1
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol 2 - Mirror (*new*)
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol 3end - Mirror (*new*)

{ 8 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Anonymous19 June, 2010

    What is the username and pass for this? ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened. I guess that web has been in the period of maintenance . I'm not sure but it can be about some next days, it will open again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have a question, are you going to update the next chapters??

    I Love this manga!!! >.<

    Thank you very much for sharing this!! *-*

    Kisses!

    Hana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At present this manga has only 2 chapter by English. When I have free time, I'm going to upload all volumes(raws)of this manga on 4 shared so that you can download them. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have all de volume for this the website link for the raw is not avaliable

    ReplyDelete
  6. vol 2 & 3 cannot download it on weblink = ="

    pls re upload it on 4share/mediafire pls ..

    i wanna read this :) thanks a lot xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please reupload the links for v02 & 03. Please, I beg of you!!~

    Email: Tina4ever613@hotmail.com

    Thank you soooo much~ T-T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Renes for listening to my pleads.

    O(T_T)o

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -