May 15, 2010



Description:
From CoyoMoose & Turtle Paradise:
Third-year high school student Tachibana Kyou's world is shaken when a green-horn nurse suddenly arrives at his exclusively male school - the doe-eyed, baby-faced, and irresistably adorable Hirota Natsu. Completely taken with the new faculty member, Kyou abandons his playboy lifestyle for her, having found true love for the first time... But what will fate have in store for these two, engaged in the taboo relationship between teacher and pupil...!?

Alternative Title: Teacher Belongs To Me
Genre(s)    : Shoujo, School Life, Romance
Author (s)  : Mie
Artist(s)     : Chika
Volume      : 3 (Complete)
Weblink     :
Download  :

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. OMGGGGGGGGG!!! *o*
    Thank u for share it!!! <3
    U don't know how much I appreciate your work!!
    My words can not express how grateful I'm with u!
    Really THANK U A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

    Sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
    I hope that u can understand me!

    Ahhh!! by the way u know where could I find the Vol2? or previous chapters? Sorry for bother u but it's really hard to find!! TT^TT
    Anyway really THANK U A LOT AGAIN!!!!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. At present I haven't found it any website yet. If I have spare time, I will scan the volume 2 by myself. However, it is translated into Vietnam, not be the original volume. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I wonder if anyone has volume 2, because it is impossible to find

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this manga! :) Update, i hope there is an update!

    http://favoriteanimemangalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -