May 17, 2010



Author(s) : FUYUMORI Yukiko
Artist(s)   : FUYUMORI Yukiko
Genre(s)  : Romance, Shoujo, Josei, Smut
Volumes  : 6 (Complete)
--> The same author's "Ai to Yokubou no Rasen"
--> If you want to read stk file, you will have to download e-READ 6.0 
Download:

{ 12 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I'm happy you like it. It has all 6 volumes, but I have just found 3 volumes.The others I haven't found anywhere yet. (*O*)

    P.S. I have just studied one more new Japanese word "Arigatou". ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this manga! I love this author's work especially "Ai to Yokubou no Rasen". I just want to brief in that I can't download volume 1. Can you please upload? Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eniro Cinderella which was found in Hrcomic web about 6 months ago. At that time people could completely read free. However, to read manga in Hrcomic web at present people need to register to become a member, so re-finding Eniro Cinderella having the extension "jpg, npg" is very difficult. Fortunately I found a replaced resource, you please to read volume 1 in form the extension "stk". Is it okay? (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great! Thank you very much! And thanks for introducing comic.isoshu since i never knew this existed. After I found this manga galore comic.isoshu, I've been busy reading the stk files since there are so many to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hjz . I downloaded enread-6.0 but i can't use it . when i download enread-7.0 it appear enread 8.0. I don't know how to use it because enread 8.0 doesn't translate to english . somebody help me ! T_T Ty so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please read "Downloading guidance" and news 06/05/2010 in left column.(*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for uploading,
    wondering if there is vol 4, 5, 6 in mediafire or megaupload?
    thank you again for your awesome work~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you!!!!! you are too kind!!! Finally the ending~~yah~~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i downloaded enread fot stk files , however it required membership fee. is there any other software to read the file?

    ReplyDelete
  11. selena oi, to muon down truyen nay nhung ko lam duoc, phai lam the nao, chi to voi

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -