Apr 28, 2010



Description
From Tokyopop:
300 years ago, a powerful warlord rebelled against the Heavenly Emperor. After killing the Emperor, the warlord crowned himself as the new Emperor, starting a cruel reign. But there is a prophecy: Six Stars will one day assemble and overthrow his tyrannical rule ...
Now, the ruler of the Yasha Clan has found Ashura, the last of the Ashura Clan, and together they set out to find the Six Stars and fulfill the prophecy. 

Author(s) :   CLAMP
Artist(s)   :   CLAMP
Genre(s)  :   Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Shoujo, Shoujo Ai, Shounen Ai, Tragedy
Original Volume    :   10 (Complete)
--> This manga was released  a long time ago. In Vietnam  if  you have search on Google,  you will  find many many information about it more. I read its description, details, actually, it is deeply impressive on me. In other words, I love it  (*O*).
Weblink :
Download:

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. absolutely fantastic, this one! I really cried my eyes out when I read it! The art is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also cried a lot. Almost characters in manga died except two main characters was still alive. When I complete to read it , I feel a bit pity for reading too fast and a bit sad for died characters.

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -