Apr 17, 2011


Genre(s)  :  Romance, Shoujo, Smut
Author (s):  ODA Mitsuki
Artist(s)   :  ODA Mitsuki
Volume   :  1 (Complete)
 --> If you want to read  "stk" file, you will have to download  e-READ 6.0 
 --> ODA Mitsuki is one of my the most favorite author. ^_^
Download:
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol 1end ("stk" file)
[RAW- Chinese] -> Vol1end ("jpg" file) - Mirror (*new*)

      { 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

      1. Anonymous09 May, 2010

        thanks a lot! i like all oda mitsuki'works. do you have her another works?
        B-Complex
        Kininaru Aitsu
        Secret Shelter

        ReplyDelete
      2. It's pity, I haven't found any manga yet you need. I just found "Dousei Sengen", maybe tomorrow I will post up it.

        ReplyDelete
      3. How do I open the stk extension. Could you please reupload this with a rar extension? Thank you!

        ReplyDelete
      4. I swear to God her artwork resembles Ai Yazawa's works at times.

        Anyway, thank you so much for this. :)

        ReplyDelete
      5. Yeah, I think so.
        That's why I like ODA Mitsuki's works

        ReplyDelete

      t

      First Read!!!

      People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

      Password: renesmeecarliecullen

      - Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -