Feb 28, 2010



Description
By Covenant of Darkness
Such attractive face, good-looking, I like you so therefore I want to be with you. I like you more and more therefore I want to continue to be near you. I like you so I want to do more “…” Sumire whose known for being gutsy confessed to Kasuga, her boyfriend, who is super cool, super good-looking, super cute, and after trying for 100 times finally succeeded on the 101st try when he said OK! This story is an ultra love, a little perverted series of throbbing love comedy.

Genre(s)  :  Romance, Shoujo
Author (s):  YUUHI Ryuu
Artist(s)   :  YUUHI Ryuu
Volume   :  1 (Complete)
Download:  

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -