Feb 23, 2010



Description
From Lovers Dream:
Kaho is a young woman and a passionate person. She has a boundless confidence and respects the one she loves. She lives a spice and naughty Life with Daichi.

Genre(s)  :  Shoujo, Josei, Smut
Author (s):  KATSUMOTO Kasane
Artist(s)   :  KATSUMOTO Kasane
Volume   :  1 (Complete)
--> The same author of  " Ousama no Iinari  " and " Koisuru Yajuu"
 Download:

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Anonymous24 June, 2010

    Hello Renesmee! Thank you sooo much for posting so many exiting manga raws like this one! I can't wait for the other 36 titles to be put on here! haha, I really like this mangaka. Do you perhaps have or know where I can read Ai no Tetsujin by the same artist? Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad because you like it. I'm also crazy about smut manga so if anyone scanned and post this genre on the Internet,I will certainly find it.

    About "Ai no Tetsujin" I will try finding but I'm not sure about that. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -