Feb 21, 2010



Description
The stage is set in the prestigious Private Joshi (girls) Oka High School, more commonly known as Joshi High. It became co-educational a few years ago, but females still heavily outnumber the males. So small is the number of men that it could be easily counted. While one would think guys would be pampered in such a harem school, the reality is far from heavenly. It is the world of female domination.

Alternative Title: 学园王子
Author (s): YUZUKI Jun
Artist(s)   : YUZUKI Jun
Genre(s)  : Shoujo, Comedy, Romance, Drama, Mature, Smut
Volumes  :  11 (On-going)
Download :
[RAW- Chinese] ->  Vol 6 ->9
[RAW- Chinese] ->  Vol 7/ Vol 9  (in 4shared)
[RAW- Chinese] ->  Vol 10/ Mirror (*new*)

{ 12 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. My englisj is disastrous (I undertand it, but i can't write o speak it)
    Only say: THANK YOU!!!
    i addicted to Galuen Ouji XD_ (slime)

    ReplyDelete
  2. English isn't my native language. I have studied it for about six years in my high school. Actually I was only learned grammar structures, not listening, not speaking. However, now I understand what foreigners want to say. I mean I can listen and speak with them so-so because my studying program required me to have to understand the lesson and to improve the language level.
    P.S. Pleasant to know you, Sofia.(*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous05 June, 2010

    Thank you so much!!! :x
    But somehow i can't down vol 7. please, re-up! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Pippopopip
    I have just downloaded and opened the volume 7 by myself. This link as well as this file has been completely good.I guess that you could download it in peak hours. Although I say so, I still upload this volume 7 again. As if you can't still download. Please go to "http://littlememe.livejournal.com/2880.html"(*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous07 June, 2010

    Thank u very very much >.< I already dowloaded. Love u ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous07 June, 2010

    Ồ! Cậu là người việt Nam à ^^~ Ui! Làm tớ cứ viết tiếng Anh suốt >.< Cậu bảo là click vào QC nào vậy ??? Tớ không biết click vào đâu cả (_ _')

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, Mình là dân Việt. Mình tạo blog này là dành cho tất cả mọi người nên dùng tiếng anh là ngôn ngữ chính để dễ dàng giao tiếp và rộng khắp hơn so với ngôn ngữ địa phương. ^^

    Ô hình vuông màu xanh lá cây ngay đầu trang là nơi mình đặt quảng cáo của Adbrite. Thỉnh thoảng ở giữa "Subscribe Via E-mail" và "Blog Archive" cũng có quảng cáo nữa. Tất cả các quảng cáo đều có lên quan đến màu xanh lá cây ( khung màu xanh lá, chữ có gạch dưới màu xanh lá, chữ màu xanh lá). Nhưng bạn ít nhất phải lật sang 2-3 trang tiếp thì nó mới hiện rõ.

    Nhớ click vào quảng cáo mình nha ^^. Mình sẽ xem đó như là một sự ủng hộ từ phía bạn.

    WELCOME TO MY BLOG .(*o*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12 June, 2010

    Tớ không thực sự hiểu lắm, nên cứ click luôn 3 dòng trong khung màu xanh lá cây đó vậy >.< Mong là giúp được bạn ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ^^ Click vào những chữ màu xanh lá hoặc khung hình vuông màu xanh lá ở đầu trang là đúng rồi đó. Cảm ơn nhiều. (*O*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey this manga has been releasing volume 10, you can scan resuming, please

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you upload voluems 11 and 12, being the final. I can't find them anywhere and when I do they're all dead links.

    ReplyDelete

t

First Read!!!

People can share files on SHARING-COMIC, but please give the credits to SHARING-COMIC where people get them.

Password: renesmeecarliecullen

- Copyright © Sharing - Comic -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -